Too much enthusiasm? Yeah, probably. That said, this month's bag isn't all that bad.
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara - I pretty much live off of mascara samples because I'm not really all that biased as long as things don't get clumpy or flakey. I haven't tried taking this off yet, but I am seriously tempted to purchase the full size. Like, seriously. This is so, so black and reminds me of Benefit's They're Real! only with the notch down of intensity that I wanted.
- Lord & Berry Kajal Kohl-Liner in black silk - I really wanted to love this. It applied like a dream (tightline + waterline) but within five minutes or so the liner on the lower waterline started looking a bit racoonish. Yikes. Though, to be fair, finding a liner that actually sticks to my waterline has been a crazy long journey for me. I think I'll stick to UD's 24/7.
- Absolute You're The Balm Lip Balm in grape - This smells like Dimetapp. Before the reformulation when they had to make it not delicious. It's nostalgic but not something I would necessarily pick up on my own. It doesn't taste like much, though. It's glittery in the pot (below) but I didn't see any glitter on my lips. It's a good size, but I'm not sure if it's going to meet my crazy moisture needs.
- Coastal Scents Forever blush - I could leave the blush and run with the bronzer, for sure. Like everyone and their mother has said, the bitty sample sizes maybe be the Coastal Scents standard, but it does make them hard to apply. Plus! there's no names on the packaging, so even if I wanted to buy it I'm not entirely sure what product I'd buy.
- Dr. Brandt Pores No More - I very, very rarely. use primer. This may be great for that, but it did nothing for my pores. In fact, I kind of think it made them look worse. I'll stick to Benefits Porefessional if I need to slap on a primer. It's going to go in the trash unless my friend likes her sample, in which case it will get sent her way.
- Ipsy the bag - This could've been cute, I guess. It's super weak compared to last month's. I'm not entirely sure if it was a printing error or the print melted onto itself but whatever. This is probably going to get used as a pencil case.
Swatches L to R: blush, bronzer, liner, balm, pore refiner
Macros of: mascara wand, lip balm
Macros of: blush, bronzer