Anyway, I got my Glam Bag yesterday, which was a nice treat to come home to. I've been getting my shipping notices late and according to the site lots of people got their notices several days before I did.
The theme this month was Beauty Rocks (insert metal hands here a la Avril Lavigne.)
My bag is relatively unrockin' at least by my standards. That said, the product selection is pretty sweet.
1. Cailyn 12. apple pink - This color looks awful in the container, very terra cotta on my hand but it's pretty legit on my lips. I don't have a picture of that because allergies turn me into a horrific mouth breather which results in chapped lips. I do like the brush included in the lid.
2. Elizabeth Mott pop! goes the shadow in champagne - This is on the center of my swatches in the picture below. The shadow is somewhere between chalky and silky smooth, with a good primer I can definitely see using this as a highlight color.
3. Urban Decay 24/7 velvet glide-on eye pencil - I love UD's 24/7 liners. This is no exception. The formula is super soft, matte and lends itself well to smudging. Definitely rock and roll.
4. Demeter roll on perfume oil in jasmine - Straight up one note jasmine. So I'm all about it.
5. Dr. Brandt microdermabrasian - I haven't tested this out yet, but it seems promising. My skin has been pretty mediocre by my standards, lately. So hopefully this helps get rid of the dullness and all the other ick. 6. Ipsy the bag - I really liked last month's bag, despite not posting about it. This month's is pretty okay and I can definitely get behind the fact that it's slightly larger than the standard.
L to R: Cailyn, Elizabeth Mott, Urban Decay